[Tugindia] packages

Kannan Moudgalya kannan at iitb.ac.in
Wed Jun 24 17:01:49 CEST 2009

I would like to take this proposal further.  Is it possible to find one
or more people who can do this?  For each package, can we create a
spoken tutorial that explains the steps involved in using it?  Or for
that matter, on  any topic of LaTeX.  Ideally, the spoken tutorial
should be about ten minutes long (or less).  We have received funding
from MHRD to support such activities.

Kannan Moudgalya
IIT Bombay
p.s. In case anyone wants to know what I mean by spoken tutorials,
please see the spoken tutorials on LaTeX at www.moudgalya.org - please
listen to it with a headphone.