[Tugindia] spacing problem with long equations

Kannan Moudgalya kannan at iitb.ac.in
Mon Jan 5 07:40:03 CET 2009

Dear Sreejith,

LaTeX is possibly trying not to split the equations across the page.  If
this is the case, the following command should fix this problem:

\allowdisplaybreaks[1]

The following commands could be used if you have spacing problem because
of floated objects:

\renewcommand{\topfraction}{1.0}
\renewcommand{\bottomfraction}{1.0}
\renewcommand{\textfraction}{0}