[Tugindia] Problem with Omega Malayalam

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.keraladevelopment at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 19:33:41 CEST 2009

I am finding a strange problem while using Omega Malayalam. While using
the title command with any document class, I get strange characters in
the output where the title should be. I have had this problem with both
the book class and the beamer class. Moreover, sometimes I get similar
characters in the footer too. Some of the characters llok like
Malayalam, but they make nonsensical words and sometimes contain other
characters like the Greek alphabet (mu). This is making it impossible
for me to typeset a document in the book class. I used the route lambda
> dvipdf. Does anyone have any idea about the root of the problem?

Best
--
Dr. V. Sasi Kumar
Please visit http://keralachinthakal.blogspot.com