[Tugindia] Latex training programme

shrivijay phadke sbphadke at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 14:52:48 CEST 2008

Dr Naokant Deo wrote:> Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 04:28:55 -0700> From: dr_naokant_deo at yahoo.com> To: tugindia at tug.org> CC: ekmath at md5.vsnl.net.in; kssn at md2.vsnl.net.in> Subject: [Tugindia] Latex training programme> > Dear Professor,> > We are going to arrange one Latex training programme for our faculties in our college, so we need your help. Particularly we need few resource persons, who will give training to our faculties. I shall be grateful to you, if you help me in this regards.> With regards> Dr.Naokant Deo> Depart. of Mathematics> DCE, Delhi, INDIA.

Recently myself and my colleague Dr S E Talole conducted 3-day workshops on Latex. We would be happy to do the same at DCE.

S B Phadke (sbphadke at hotmail.com)