[Tugindia] TEX2WORD CONVERSION PROBLEM

Kapil Hari Paranjape kapil at imsc.res.in
Tue Sep 2 12:29:34 CEST 2008

Hello,

Please reply to the list.

On Tue, 02 Sep 2008, vara prasad wrote:
> I have tried with tex4ht command like tex4ht filename.tex.

That is not the correct way to use the TeX4HT system.

> I used as you said oolatex filename.tex. But I am not able to find
> where is the .htm file?

How did you install the TeX4HT system? The instructions depend
(a bit) on the platform (Linux or Windows or Mac ...).

The oolatex program is a shell script that calls a number of
different programs in sequence in order to perform the conversion.

Secondly, the conversion to oo format needs java runtime (as far as I
know).

Regards,

Kapil.