[Tugindia] placing of .sty files using Vista

David Owen twychicky at gmail.com
Sat May 31 00:13:15 CEST 2008

Dear Dr. Raju,
Thanks for your reply.
I did the following AGAIN, a minute ago, and it is now working:
   1)   I created a folder "david's style files" as follows:
       c:\Program Files\Miktex2.7\tex\latex\david's style files

   2)   I then placed a .sty file in "david's style files"

   3)   Then letting Miktex know where to find it I then opened Miktex
Options as follows:

        Start, All Programs, Miktex2.7, Settings, Miktex Options,
General, Refresh FNDB, OK

      I must have been doing something wrong all the time. It is now
working!

      Thanks again for replying.
      Thanks,
       Regards,