[Tugindia] Malayalam and Sanskrit

Swami Pallasena swami at math.mun.ca
Sat May 24 21:17:58 CEST 2008

Another solution is to use the two excellent packages by A.J.Alex,
Malayalam Omega 1.0.2, Tamil omega 1.0.2 (sarovar.org)
and Devanagari support for Omega.  In Yudit Unicode Editor,
then, one can type a .tex file in Unicode, and run through
the sequence  of standard commands: lambda, odvips (to covert
DVI to PS), ps2pdf (to convert PS to PDF)  and it works fine,
all working in a single file.  One can then get Tamil, Malayalam,
and Devanagari.  But each language has to be typed separately.