[Tugindia] Using Beamer

Asha G dendron.15 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 14:43:55 CEST 2008

Nina: I am not sure what tugindia rules are - top posting, bottom posting -
or some other form.
Abt my response- it was to Kannan Moudgalya's query abt whether beamer makes
a certain mixing of text and eqn difficult. I did not see any incremental
builds suggested in it. As I have not used pdfscreen + ppower4, I cannot
comment. I have not seen Shrivijay Phadke's mail.
If you can explain what you mean by incremental builds, I could think it
over.
Asha Gopinathan