[Tugindia] Need help and guidance

Sridhar M.A. sridharma at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 02:24:48 CET 2008

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 9:18 AM, Dr. Parthasarathy S <drpartha at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am a teacher, based in Trivandrum. I would like to meet some xperienced
> user of LaTeX get some doubts clarified. I can come over to you place at
> your convenience.

Well, the mailing list has been set up for that purpose. Why then are
you using this to fix up an appointment?

> I am confused about use of floats, particularly for wrapping text around figures.

You can post the question with a minimal example and someone would
have helped you. Even others would have benefited when they search the
archives.

It is a pity an academician has misued the list has been used in this fashion.

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.