[Tugindia] Rather an unusual query

Kalidoss Murugesan kalidoss.murugesan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 19:37:03 CET 2008

Dear TUGindia,
Suppose I compile, at the first instance, a file of 10 pages.
After inputting one more page, I want to compile once again.
Then the compilation goes on from first to the eleventh page.

Is it possible to keep in a temp. file, the result of the previous
compilation and to continue to compile the un-compiled portion alone?

Such a procedure is available, for example, when we spell-check a document.

This  will save lot of time, especially with slower machines.

M. Kalidoss