[Tugindia] Using variable definitions from another auxiliary file

Kannan Moudgalya kannan at iitb.ac.in
Sat Aug 23 05:34:04 CEST 2008

Hi,

I would like to use the variable definitions from SOME OTHER .aux file.
Is it possible?  If so, how does one do it?

Now I will explain why I need this.  I am writing a solution manual to
my book.  The book and the solution manual are two completely different
books, with completely different set of files, etc.  In the solution
manual, however, I would like to refer to the equation number, etc. of
the book.  I would like to refer to these numbers with the original labels.

Thanks.

Kannan