[Tugindia] Cross-referencing using hyperref

aniruddha majumder invincible19812000 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 16 13:52:32 CEST 2008

Dear TeX users,
 I am a new user of LateX. I want write a report with the cross-reference. For this I am using hyperref package. But the problem is, when I TeXify  the file (to include some ps graphics), it shows the message, “ The document cannot be rendered properly because the current render method does not support post script specials. Temporarily switch to the Dvips render method?”
When I select yes and get pdf file from dvi, the hyper referencing is not working ( i.e. jumping from one section to another).  Could you please suggest me how use hyperref properly in Latex?

Regards,
Aniruddha