[Tugindia] Question regarding \hyperref

Shruthi Jayaram shruthi.jayaram.85 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 14:28:25 CEST 2008

I've used \hyperref as I want to have interactive URL's and
cross-references in my PDF output. However, I want to disable
bookmarks for my table of contents, or redefine the bookmarks in the
TOC to be black in colour, leaving all other bookmarks in the document
as their default red colour (I have used colorlinks to remove the
frames around the links).
Is there a way I can do this? I tried defining colorlinks as false
before the TOC and true after, but LaTeX seems to pick up only the
first definition. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Shruthi