[Tugindia] pdfscreen problem in Tamil/Malayalam Omega

Swami Pallasena swami at math.mun.ca
Sun Aug 10 16:53:11 CEST 2008

Thanks very much for the help. It works fine.  But there is one minor
problem.I want to use one of the pre-defined/pre-built overlays
that come bundled with the pdfscreen package (that is,
overlay1.pdf, overlay2.pdf,  etc).  With the preamble,
\overlay(overlay4.pdf), for example, after loading pdfscreen package,
when I run "lambda", it complains
"cannot determine size of the graphic in overlay4.pdf (no bounding box)".
For each of those pre-defined overlay pdf files in pdscreen bundle,
how can I give the information regarding bounding box to "lambda"?
Or, is there any short-cut method? Thanks in advance for any help.
Narayanaswami