[Tugindia] Linse spacing

Senthil Kumar M senthil.debian at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 13:13:32 CEST 2007

On 9/12/07, Dr. Sudheer Joseph <sjo at incois.gov.in> wrote:

> Dear Latex Users,
>                    I have a small issue with table environment. I am using
> a AGU journals Latex template for preparation of a manuscript and in draft
> mode it gives double line space. As a result if I use the table
> environment the lines in table becomes double space and table goes out of
> the page limit. Can I suppress the double space only for table
> environment. I tried \set{singlespace} with setspace package but it does
> not work. Pleas advice me if any one know the solution

Hi,
Just had a look at the sample.tex, available from here:

ftp://ftp.agu.org/journals/latex/journals/samples/sample.tex

1. Are you using \tableline instead of \hline?

2. Have you tried the option galley instead of draft ?

For example the above file has these lines:

% Landscape (broadside) figure/table
% (These objects will not display properly in draft mode, use galley.)

HTH,

Senthil