[Tugindia] Linking with external pdf files and back

Ramji Srimurugan srimurugan.imagine at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 08:34:37 CEST 2007

Dear tugindia folks,

I've been directed to used latex (pdflatex) for making conference
proceedings to be supplied on CD to participants.-- One master pdf file
containing links to all the sessions and corresponding papers etc.

 I would be very grateful if anyone could suggest how one could go about
doing this in latex. The master pdf (contents slide) need not be too
extravagant as this is only an internal conference. Simple and professional
would be what I'm looking for. Thanks a lot in advance.

-Srimurugan