[Tugindia] LaTeX CJK fonts distilling problem

sehar tahir sehar_21 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 08:34:46 CEST 2007

Hi All,

I am facing a problem distilling a large LaTeX
document containing type1 CJK characters from cyberbit
font. I have created the respective tfm and pfb files
using ttf2tfm and ttf2pt1 utilities and created and
updated the respective map files as well. The PDF is
generating fine using pdflatex but giving error with
acrobat ditiller. If the no. of CJK characters are
reduced or the document divided into parts, proper
distillation occurs through acrobat as well.

I think the problem is due to LaTeX reencoding of
cyberbit truetype unicode font. Does anyone has any
suggestions for solving this.

.. Sehar