[Tugindia] New Versions of LaTeX/Omega Packages for Malayalam Released

Swami Pallasena swami at math.mun.ca
Wed Nov 14 15:54:19 CET 2007

Thanks for these new packages: Malayalam TeX and Omega/Alpha.
One minor question:  Should the install scripts "./install.sh"
(and the untarring process) be run as "root" or is it also okay
to run it in an individual user?  I am using TeXLive in a PC with
just one user (me) in Fedora Core 5 Linux.
Of course, the "texhash" has to be done as a root.