[Tugindia] Tex in Linux Mint 3.0 Cassandra (GNOME)

Samar Sinha samarsinha at linuxmail.org
Tue Nov 13 05:35:18 CET 2007

Dear Tex Users,

I am using Linux Mint 3.0 (code name, Cassandra) (GNOME), based on Ubuntu 6.04 (Debian based) in my system. I am trying to install TeTeX (LaTex for Ubuntu/Debian) from the synaptic package manager of Cassandra.

Kindly help me what are the necessary packages that I need to install and what are the packages that I need not install in my system. Moreover, I wish the tex users to guide me for installation.

Your help shall be acknowledged.

Sincerely,

Samar Sinha
Research Scholar