[Tugindia] TTF fonts in LaTeX

Duvvuri Venu Gopal venugopal_duvvuri at rediffmail.com
Wed May 23 14:08:23 CEST 2007

MikTeX has a small software for Windows. Using it one can easily convert ttf fonts and use them in LaTeX documents. The name of the utility is mtfi-0.6.0-setup or you can use the ttf2mf programme.

for using mtfi keep the fonts you want to use in LaTeX in a separate folder - not in windows/fonts and give this path to mtfi. It creates necessary .mf, .fd etc. files and keeps them in appropriate places also. You can use the fonts in a jiffy ..

Venugopal