[Tugindia] Kile again

Asha G dendron.15 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 07:34:56 CEST 2007

Thanks to all of you who responded to my post.

1. Yes, I did figure that bit abt xfig and exporting it.
2. Manjusha, your ref was useful but I am not drawing any plots with LaTeX.
I am only trying to attach some figures drawn with xfig changed to .eps and
some plots generated with MATLAB as jpeg - changed to .eps with GIMP to my
text.
But I run into problems which I don't understand and now the document
refuses to compile beyond page 1.The only error message I get is :

name.tex: 0 : File ended while scanning use of \@xdblarg.

I don't understand the error message or what is happening.

Looking forward to your feedback.
thanks
Asha