[Tugindia] Changing point size/line space in Lyx

V. Sasi Kumar vsasi at hotpop.com
Fri Mar 9 05:48:29 CET 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-08 at 21:04 +0530, Frederick Noronha wrote:
> Hi All, I'm using Lyx to typeset a book. How do I change the fontsize
> and line-space in Lyx? The software, as it stands, only has options
> for choosing single-space, one-and-half or double-space. Rather
> limited choice!  FN

Which version of Lyx are you using? I have Lyx 1.4.3 and it has an
option for custom line spacing. I am using Debian Etch. I don't use Lyx,
so I am not sure from which version onwards this feature is available.

Regards
--
V. Sasi Kumar <vsasi at hotpop.com>
Visit http://chithariyachinthakal.blogspot.com