[Tugindia] LaTeX Workshop at Nagpur (OT)

Kapil Hari Paranjape kapil at imsc.res.in
Sun Mar 4 18:07:37 CET 2007

Hello,

I agree completely with responses of Manjusha and CVR. My 2 paise
worth.

Using TeX or other software/documentation developed by voluntary
efforts should teach us politeness. We can *perhaps* be rude to the
paid-for support people, but we certainly should not be rude to
people who are voluntarily spending their time to help us!

The following drew my attention.

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007, CV Radhakrishnan wrote:
> LaTeX cares about the typography, not the grammar of your content.

Actually, I have once in a while found that an overfull hbox has been
"due" to a missing article or preposition :-)

This is probably purely accidental and nothing to do with TeX at all!

Regards,

Kapil.