[Tugindia] LaTeX Workshop at Nagpur

Manjusha Joshi manjusha.joshi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 12:04:28 CET 2007

Thanks for the mail.
Here are  answers to your questions.

> 1. I am not able to get the latest version of Latex from your organisation
> and replies to enquiries seem to be  major problem. What then is the use of
> your efforts ?

The organisation I am related is not supposed to supply any LaTeX CDs,
nor latest version. What we are doing about and for free software is
just a volentary work.

> 2. Latex is a system meant for accurate and comprehensible English text.

You are requested to see how to write `LaTeX' correctly.

> Please edit your message to make it grammatical, and easy to comprehend.

You are right, LaTeX is really great. But that does not mean that
every LaTeX user is great.

If you want to say or complain more you are welcome, but do not spoil
space of mailing list  for that, and bandwidth of other users.

Thanks and regards,
Manjusha Joshi