[Tugindia] Drawing editor that converts line art to LaTeX coding

pradeep bhoobathy mailbpradeep at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 06:35:52 CEST 2007

Dear all,

  I am in a need to code many line arts with equations in LaTeX instead of using eps. It takes much time to code all diagrams manually as LaTeX code. Instead of coding, if i get a drawing GUI based editor that could generate LaTeX coding for the diagrams in back-end would be very useful.

  Please suggest me an editor or any option available to draw the line arts easily and load them in LaTeX as coding.

  Thankx in Advance,
  Pradeep