[Tugindia] question concerning package colortbl

Maria Teresa Andrade maria.andrade at inescporto.pt
Mon Aug 20 15:48:07 CEST 2007

Dear tugindia mailing list members,

I'm new to this list. I'm maria andrade, a researcher from INESC Porto
in Portugal. My area of research is multimedia networking applications.

I'd like to ask your help on the use of latex, more precisely on how to
obtain the package colorbtl to draw colorful tables. I've found the
reference to it on the on-line tutorial on latex from your group. the
Indian Tex Users Group :-)

Many thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give me.

Cheers,
Maria
--
Maria Teresa Andrade