[Tugindia] Tracking changes in LaTeX document [Was Re: : tugindia Digest]

Duvvuri Venu Gopal venugopal_duvvuri at rediffmail.com
Thu Aug 9 12:51:29 CEST 2007

Please watch for the forthcoming PracTeX Journal. It has many articles on this subject and details about Subversion.

Please visit www.assembla.com -- the present issue of PracTeX Journal is being hosted at this site for editing purposes. I had a chance to work with SVN on this site and it compares two .tex files and highlites added text, removed text etc. etc.

Venugopal