[Tugindia] Breaking rows across columns

V. Sasi Kumar vsasi at hotpop.com
Wed Apr 25 12:47:33 CEST 2007

On Wed, 2007-04-25 at 11:56 +0530, Kannan Moudgalya wrote:

> Have you tried tabularx?  If it will solve your problem, I can send an
> example.

I just took a look at the tabularx package. It appears that it is used
to produce tables with a specified width, and it adjusts the column
width based on requirement. What I actually need is to tell LaTeX to
break rows across pages so that the text in one column flows into the
column having very little text and the other having a lot of text in
each row. So, if the row does not break across pages, most of the pages
will contain quite a bit of blank space.

Thanks
--
V. Sasi Kumar <vsasi at hotpop.com>
Visit http://keralachinthakal.blogspot.com