[Tugindia] Survey on Document Readers

Shashikiran Ganesh gshashikiran at linuxmail.org
Wed Apr 4 05:55:48 CEST 2007

Hello,

This survey is regarding the usability of document readers, hence I thought that it was appropriate to post to the list although not directly connected to TeX/LaTeX...  My friend is working on the usability aspects of Okular ( http://kpdf.kde.org/okular/news.php ).

Please help improve free software...
Best regards,
Shashi