[Tugindia] : Table of contents

Manjusha Joshi manjusha.joshi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 14:37:19 CEST 2006

>    1. Re: table  of content with out dots (E. Krishnan)

> On Sat, 23 Sep 2006, Manjusha Joshi wrote:
> > I want to produce table of contents with the command \tableofcontents
> > which does not have dotted lines in the content.
>
> One quick trick is to include the following lines in your preamble:
>
>    \makeatletter
>      \renewcommand{\@dotsep}{1000}
>    \makeatother

Yes! It worked now after removal of additional package \usepackage{tocloft}
which was used  to obtained same effect.

Thanks.

I wonder why some command related to leaders doesn't work as
\renewcommand{\cftsecleader}{\cftnodots}  which inform: replace leader by no
dots, for package tocloft.

Anyway, thanks Prof. Krishnan and  Sridhar M.A. for the help.

Regards,
-Manjusha Joshi