[Tugindia] Devanagari Script and LaTeX

Anupam Tyagi Anupam.Tyagi at haim.in
Tue Oct 31 18:10:38 CET 2006

Dr C. K. Raju <dr_c_k_raju at ...> writes:

> For these reasons, I chose the devnag package, and am quite satisfied with
> it.

May I request you to please share an example, perhaps from your own work. I too
have been trying to find a package with good fonts for Hindi and Sankrit. The
ones I have looked at thus far, including those in TeX, do not seem to have
aesthetically pleasing fonts and typesetting. I will appreciate a good example.

> >शनिवार 21 à¤
क्टूबर 2006 17:11
> को, Cyrus.Mehta
> >ने लिखा था:

Being able to communicate in Hindi, and other Indian languages over the internet
is still an issue. As an economist, I can say that there is money to be made in
this---because where there is a latent demand, there is a business model. There
has been a lot of discussion about "Money at the bottom of the pyramid". What is
the process to incorporate indian language fonts into the internet? I should be
able to find firms and people who may be willing to spend time, money and effort
for this.

Regards,

Anupam.