[Tugindia] New class file

V. Sasi Kumar vsasi at hotpop.com
Tue Oct 3 19:37:38 CEST 2006

On 03/10/06, David Kastrup <dak at gnu.org> wrote:
> "V. Sasi Kumar" <vsasi at hotpop.com> writes:
> >
> > Another is something strange. The first two pages come out quite okay.
> > But, from the third page onwards, on all subsequent pages, a larger
> > space appears below the header and the text and footer are pushed down
> > by the space of about two lines. No idea why that should happen.
> >

> You could read the warnings that fancyhdr puts in terminal output and
> the log file.

Thank you. Should have been more careful. TeX found the headheight
insufficient and adjusted it. Took effect only from the third page
onwards. I assumed that it was some problem with my class file or tex
file.

My other problem still remains -- putting the footer alone on the
first page of each chapter. I hope it is possible.

Best
--
V. Sasi Kumar <vsasi at hotpop.com>
Visit http://chithariyachinthakal.blogspot.com