[Tugindia] Text Visible in pdf but not in Print

mannar babu mtusbabu at yahoo.co.in
Wed May 24 15:49:36 CEST 2006

Dear TUG,

  We are using the acrotex package (eform.sty) to make web pdfs in which we want the chapter title and section titles as running head/foots with some colored backgrounds and our customer wants that some portion of running head text should visible in pdf but should not print entire runing head/foot and background area.

  Any suggestions would be very greatefully recieved,

  Best regards,
  Babukannan