[Tugindia] English-Kannada Dictionary

Ravikant ravikant at sarai.net
Wed May 17 13:02:59 CEST 2006

I am a distant tex admirer and I congratulate the creators of this dictionary.
It is a historic feat. It would be nice if the creators also wrote a note on
the process of its creation so that other language practitioners replicate it
as good dictionary still remains a crying need, at least in hindi.

cheers
ravikant

Wednesday 17 मई 2006 15:12 को, yoga at math.iisc.ernet.in ने लिखा था: