[Tugindia] Figs package FigTeX ?

Dr Vaibhav Shishir Banait vbanait at gmail.com
Wed May 10 05:39:12 CEST 2006

The problem with this kind of form is that it can not be edited at a later
date, once it  is filled and compiled. I am also using "autokeys" (For
autotext), which does not work on dos properly.
Is there any better solution.
vaibhav

On 5/7/06, E. Krishnan <ekmath at asianetindia.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 5 May 2006, Dr Vaibhav Shishir Banait wrote:
>
> > Is there easy way of creating dynamic forms with the formatting of
> filled
> > text predecided.
>

> Here's a sample:
>
> \documentclass[a4paper]{article}
> \usepackage{array}
>
> \begin{document}
>
>    \typeout{}
>    \typein[\name]{Enter your name}
>    \typeout{}
>    \typein[\dob]{Enter your date of birth}
>    \typeout{}
>    \typein[\edu]{Enter your eduactional qualification}
>

>    \begin{center}
>      \renewcommand{\arraystretch}{1.5}
>      \begin{tabular}{r@{.}p{0.4\linewidth}@{\,:\,}p{0.5\textwidth}}
>        1 & Name                         & \name\\
>        2 & Date of Birth                & \dob\\
>        3 & Educational qualifications   & \edu\\
>     \end{tabular}
>    \end{center}
>
> \end{document}
>
> When you compile this at a command prompt, you will be given instructions
> llke "Enter your name" . Type in these details and you have your form
> filled in.
>
> With a simple script you can do the compilation, viewing or printing at
> one go.
>
> --
> Krishnan

Dr Vaibhav S Banait
MD (Med), DNB (Med), DM (Gastroenterology),
Ph: Vaibhav: 09223404942