[Tugindia] TeX vs. Acrobat designer (was: Figs package FigTeX ?)

Kapil Hari Paranjape kapil at imsc.res.in
Fri May 5 06:31:49 CEST 2006

Hello,

On Fri, 05 May 2006, Dr Vaibhav Shishir Banait wrote:
> What is advantage of tex over acrobat designer

The submitter may not be aware that such a question on
a mailing list that is specifically for tex falls in
the general category known as "troll".

It is generally considered that it is not a good idea to
respond to a "troll" so I am responding only because I think
that the questioner may be a newcomer to mailing lists.

Suggestions to Dr. Banait:

1. Please read the UK TUG FAQ.

2. Read some of the documentation regarding TeX mentioned
   in the UK TUG FAQ.

3. If you still have a question like the following where
   you need to fill in <something> and <various reasons>
   yourself,

	"I would like to do <something> in TeX which I can
	do using acrobat designer but I prefer to use TeX
	for <various reasons>. Can someone help?"

   Then please write to this mailing list with this question.

Thanks and regards,

Kapil.