[Tugindia] Fancyhdr

Dhiraj Khanna dhirajkhanna at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 18:04:37 CEST 2006

Hello All,
I am using the fancyhdr package to change the page numbering of my report so
that it appears at the bottom right hand cornor using the following code:
\tableofcontents
\clearpage
\pagestyle{fancy}
\fancyhead{}
\fancyfoot{}
\renewcommand{\headrulewidth}{0pt}
\pagenumbering{arabic}
\rfoot{\thepage}
\input{Intro}
For the first page of each chapter I inserted the following code to ensure
that the first page of each chapter is also bottom right justified:
\chapter{Introduction}
\thispagestyle{fancy}
(Pg 92 of the LaTeX Companion)
However, the same doesn't seem to be working for my bibliography. I tried
inserting the same command in my .bbl file
\begin{thebibliography}{10}
\thispagestyle{fancy}
In spite of this, the page number on the first page of Bibliography appears
in the bottom center, leaving me quite perplexed.
Can someone come up with a fancy solution to this rather unfancy fancyhdr
problem?????

Thanks,
Dhiraj