[Tugindia] using \includegraphics

david dowen at carib-link.net
Tue Mar 7 19:51:56 CET 2006

Hi, Everyone,

I have a little problem which I think is trivial but I am unable to solve
it. It is as follows:

I wish to include graphics in a latex file. When I use the
"includegraphics.."  statement I find that the  .eps file has to be in the
same folder as the latex file. This is OK. But suppose I have several .eps
files with the same name and do not want to change the names. I have tried
putting them into different folders but have not been able to write the
correct filepath. I have made several attempts but they did not work.

Can someone tell me what to do? I will appreciate it very much.

Thanks.

D.Owen