[Tugindia] (no subject)

Rijo John rijo at igidr.ac.in
Wed Jan 18 21:11:29 CET 2006

Hi all,

According to the TexLive documentation files not provided by the TexLive
distribution should go to C:\Program Files\TexLive\texmf-local

I am able to put my .sty and additional .tex files into this directory and
executing the "Rebuild the ls-R database"
 from TexLive gives me the desired result. Later on I can run PdfLaTeX
using WinEdt. However I am
not able to do a similar thing with .bst and .bib files.

Any suggestions. Is there a different directory where I should be putting
.bst and .bib files?
Sorry if the question is silly.

Regards,
Rijo John.

Rijo.M.John,Research Scholar
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research,
Film City Road, Goregaon East,
Mumbai, India-400065.
contact: (+91)9892412476