[Tugindia] Splitting equations across a page

Dr Vaibhav Shishir Banait vbanait at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 10:53:39 CET 2006

Hi Kannan,
I have recently stareted learning Tex as a hobby. I will be obliged if you
can send me cd/dvd of TexLive on following address
Dr Vaibhav Banait
50, Bhosale Nagar,
Near Sakkardara talav,
Nagpur-24
Maharashtra
thanks
vaibhav

On 1/6/06, Kannan Moudgalya <kannan at iitb.ac.in> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using align environment to format equations.  What is the easiest way
> to allow the equations to flow across pages?  The default of keeping the
> equations together in a page leaves a lot of blank spaces.  \intertext is
> one way to solve this problem, but I don't want to use it.  Thanks.
>
> Kannan

Dr Vaibhav S Banait
MD (Med), DNB (Med), DM (Gastroenterology),
Ph: Vaibhav: 09223404942