[Tugindia] Questions about itemize and enumerate

Ingeneur goda.abishek at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 08:19:17 CET 2006

Hi,

> Please, can someone guide me about these fundamental questions about
> itemize and enumerate :
>
> 1. How can we achieve a multi-level bulleted list (bullets within
> bullets) ?

Of course, \begin{itemize} and \end{itemize}. Nest them to as many
levels as may be fit.

> 2. How can we achieve a mutli-level numebered list (numbering within
> numbering) ?  1 // 2 // 3  // 3.1 // 3.2 // 3.3 // 4 // .....

if i remember right, \begin{enumerate} \end{enumerate} does numbered
lists and nesting them should give what you need.

> 3. Can we make a bulleted list inside a numbered list , or a
> numbered list inside a bulleted list ?
Yes you can. By nesting item within enumerate or vice-versa.

The other i am not sure.

PS: correct me if my answers are wrong.
--
Regards,