[Tugindia] Questions about itemize and enumerate

Prof.Partha drpartha at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 08:24:49 CET 2006

Please, can someone guide me about these fundamental questions about
itemize and enumerate :

1. How can we achieve a multi-level bulleted list (bullets within
bullets) ?

2. How can we achieve a mutli-level numebered list (numbering within
numbering) ?  1 // 2 // 3  // 3.1 // 3.2 // 3.3 // 4 // .....

3. Can we make a bulleted list inside a numbered list , or a
numbered list inside a bulleted list ?

4. I would like the numbering of a enumerate list to be in the
descending order. i.e. I would like  LaTeX to count the number of
items in a numered list and then decrement the numbering for each
successive \item  e.g. 5 4 3 2 1 . How can I achieve this ?

Or, am I asking for some impossible or illegal (from the LaTeX
angle) things ?

Thank you for your assistance.

partha

--
********** Please register these details safely  *****************
Dr. S. Parthasarathy              |   mailto:drpartha at gmail.com
Algologic Research & Solutions    |
78 Sancharpuri Colony, Bowenpally |   Phone: + 91 - 40 - 2775 1650
Secunderabad 500 011 - INDIA      |
WWW-URL: http://algolog.tripod.com/nupartha.htm
My personal news bulletin: http://drpartha.mindsay.com/
PGP Public key: http://algolog.tripod.com/publikey.htm