[Tugindia] Draft in all pages

Kannan Moudgalya kannan at iitb.ac.in
Tue Dec 19 06:31:30 CET 2006

> I'm afraid, it is pdfdraftcopy.sty and not draft.sty.  pdfdraftcopy.sty
> was written to work with pdfLaTeX since draftcopy.sty which uses
> postscript specials is not suited for pdfLaTeX.  However, pdfdraftcopy
> will work with any backend driver that is supported by graphicx package,
> although I have not tested for dvipsone which is the backend for Y&Y as
> far as I know.

I have (I think) successfully used pdfdraftcopy, using the command
pdflatex.  I get a lot of warning messages, a sample of which is given at
the end of this mail.  I just enter carriage return for every warning and
it seems to go through.  The watermark appears in every page, the number
of pages (with and without this package) remains the same, etc.  In other
words, this package seems to be working.  But I am a little worried
because of the warnings.  Because this document is a long one (>550
pages), it is difficult to check every page and verify that there are no
side effects.  Should I even worry about these warnings?  Thanks.

Kannan

! Missing number, treated as zero.
<to be read again>
l.26 \newpage

?
(/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/tex/latex/psnfss/ot1ptm.fd)
[1{/usr/local/t
eTeX/share/texmf.local/fonts/map/pdftex/updmap/pdftex.map} <./iitblogo.pdf>]
(/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/tex/latex/base/omscmr.fd)
! Missing number, treated as zero.
<to be read again>
l.31 \cleardoublepage

?