[Tugindia] Draft in all pages

CV Radhakrishnan cvr at river-valley.org
Thu Dec 7 06:25:00 CET 2006

On Thu, 2006-12-07 at 03:28 +0000, Duvvuri Venu Gopal wrote:
> Reinventing the wheel?
>
> On the sarovar site there is a draft.sty (written by CVR) is available. Please use it.

I'm afraid, it is pdfdraftcopy.sty and not draft.sty.  pdfdraftcopy.sty
was written to work with pdfLaTeX since draftcopy.sty which uses
postscript specials is not suited for pdfLaTeX.  However, pdfdraftcopy
will work with any backend driver that is supported by graphicx package,
although I have not tested for dvipsone which is the backend for Y&Y as
far as I know.

> On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 Kumaresh P wrote :
> >I am a Y&Y user.
> >
> >I want to get a draft text like "Uncorrected Proof" in all my output
> >pages. I use this below command
> >
> >\special{!userdict begin /bop-hook{gsave 235 275 translate 58
> >rotate /Times-Roman findfont 173 scalefont setfont 0 0 moveto 0.85
> >setgrey (Uncorrected Proof) show grestore}def end}

Sounds like you are an Elsevier supplier.  I guess, you have to use '!
dvidict' instead of '!userdict'  and '/bphook' in place of '/bop-hook'.

Best