[Tugindia] refering footnotes

Alexander Nervedi alexnerdy at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 26 08:19:15 CEST 2006

Hi TeXGurus.

I have want to refer to a footnote made in another point in the document.
Something like,

" As Alexander is incompetent at Latex (see footnote 10) he must also
produce poor latex documents."

The problem is that I am not done with the document and as I edit the
relevant footnote changes from 10 to 11 to sometimes 9. is it poosible to
refer to a specific footnote number when the number is changing ?

many thanks and may your TeX documents be forever perfect.

Alex