[Tugindia] Re: inserting a figure

Kannan Moudgalya kannan at iitb.ac.in
Sun Oct 23 09:09:54 CEST 2005

I don't know anything about pagemaker, but I assume that you can save your
figure in pdf format.  Let us say that your figure is in the file
figure.pdf.  The following set of commands will include this figure.

\usepackage{graphicx} % this line will come in the preamble
.
.
.
\begin{document}
.
.
.
\includegraphics[width=10cm]{figure}  % you can specify height also
\end{document}

Compile this file using the command pdflatex.

Kannan Moudgalya