[Tugindia] Date of file

Mayuresh mayu777 at rediffmail.com
Fri Nov 18 09:04:25 CET 2005

Hi
If you want to print the date on which that files was saved, it is not possible to do that.
However, if you want to put 'last modified' date in the output file you can use command

\date{\today}

or

Last modified on {\today}

best wishes,

Mayuresh

-
Mr. Mayuresh Mukadam
SRF
Solid State Physics Division
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Trombay, Mumbai 400085
INDIA

Webpage: www.geocities.com/mdmukadam
---------------------------------------

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 Kapil Hari Paranjape wrote :
>Hello,
>
>I'm creating some print-outs of some old TeX files.
>
>Is there some way (short of editing the files) to
>get TeX to set the "date" header in the output to
>the date of last modification of the file?
>
>Regards,
>
>Kapil.
>--

Mayuresh Mukadam
SRF, Solid State Physics Division
VSM Lab, 2-113-H, Mod.Lab.
Bhabha Atomic Research Center
Trombay, Mumbai-400085
Phone: (022)2559 5383
Mobile No. 9869417976

Do visit my webpages at
www.geocities.com/mdmukadam/index.html

"FRIENDSHIP IS A JOURNEY INTO THE HEARTS OF EACH OHTER"