[Tugindia] RE: Header file Includes

CV Radhakrishnan cvr at river-valley.org
Tue Mar 22 05:41:18 CET 2005

On Mon, March 21, 2005 8:07 pm, Vinoth Kumar S. said:
> Dear All,
>
> Please suggest me, how to include a header file through dvips.

dvips --help will tell you the switch to include headers when postscript
is generated from dvi.

 dvips -h <header> -o <output.ps> <input.dvi>

is the command you need to insert headers.

> \special{header=draft.ps}, this command works fine with YandY (DVIPSONE).
> I need to include in MIKTEX.

Remember, \special's are meant for dvi processors and it largely depend
upon the processing application.  Hence, \special meant for dvipsone will
not be compatible with dvips.

> (draft.ps is a just water mark behind the document)

draftcopy.sty (CTAN) or pdfdraftcopy.sty (http://sarovar.org) will do the
job of underlaying watermarks in your document.  Is not that the right
way?