[Tugindia] Color [was (no subject)]

CV Radhakrishnan cvr at river-valley.com
Tue Mar 15 10:44:50 CET 2005

On Mon, March 14, 2005 5:39 pm, M Ravindran said:

> How can I make running texts in colors.
>
> Thanks
>
> RAVI

In the first place this is an RTFM question.

1. \usepackage{color} in the preamble

2. \definecolor{colorname}{model}{comma separated values}

3. \color{colorname}  will use the color from that point

4. \textcolor{colorname}{text material} will color that text material

Secondly, tell me why you've appended the following mail in full with all
mastheads and footers which is totally unrelated to your question.

[...]

Have you spared a few moments to read the list guidelines? If not, please
do.  Please start a new thread with a subject line that will briefly tell
your problem instead of following up another thread with a different
question.  If you look at the archive, your question which is about color
will be threaded with Renu's post.