[Tugindia] RE: Table cline and text aligment

Vinoth Kumar S. vinoth at sps.co.in
Fri Jun 17 11:58:48 CEST 2005

Dear All,

I need to print the table bridgerule and 2nd row text alignment like this, when using \cline

Table caption
xxx     yyy     zzz    rrr     iii    xxx    yyy
aaa     --------------------------------   ijk      rrr
xxx     yyy     zzz    rrr     iii    xxx    yyy

But I always get the table bridgerule and 2nd row like this, when using \cline

Table caption
xxx     yyy     zzz    rrr     iii    xxx    yyy
aaa     xxx                             ijk      rrr
xxx     yyy     zzz    rrr     iii    xxx    yyy

Please suggest me, how can I use the commands through \cline to get first appearence.

Thanks in advance
Vinoth Kumar S.